Northern Territory

It is a requirement of that all agent-assisted sale companies, such as NoAgentProperty, are licensed separately in every state or territory in which it advertises listings, regardless of where the company’s head office is located. To advertise a property situated in the Northern Territory, you must hold a valid Northern Territory license. To advertise a property in Victoria, you must hold a separate Victoria real estate license, and so on.

No Agent Property holds a current license for every Australian state and territory, through our licensee and director Stan Iskhakbaev.

NT Real estate license number

Our Northern Territory real estate license number is: REL1164

We recommend not engaging with any company unless that company carries all 8 (6 state and 2 territory licenses). To advertise across Australia, 8 separate licenses are necessary as there is no current national real estate licensing and each state has unique rules.

Obtaining and renewing all 8 licenses is very costly and few, if any, companies do so, but No Agent Property is committed to delivering quality advertising within the requirements of the portal websites (like that we subscribe to.

If you’re weighing up your options with any other company as your agent-assisted sale provider, you have the right to ask that company to provide their license details and to also make sure it is not a borrowed license. In other words, it should be the same organisation (or one of its staff) who holds the license, rather than a third party.

  • active listings
  • listings since 99
  • commission saved in 12 months
  • commission saved since 99
  • sold since 99
Introducing No Agent Business

Sell Your Business or Commercial Property Privately

Click Here