The personal information you provide No Agent Property may be used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations, which include:
- processing your orders or requests;
- carrying out credit checking;
- providing you with products and/or services requested;
- billing you or administering your account;
- dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities;
- carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our products and services generally;
- contacting you about our group companies’ products and services;
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution.
- forwarding the contact details provided by “Buyers” (or potential tenants) who have signed up to our Buyer Match service or elected to “Save Search” to “Owners” whose listings match their criteria, to assist in their property search
We may also use your personal information for purposes related to those described above which would be reasonably expected by you. We will not use your information for purposes other than described above unless we have your consent or there are specified law enforcement or public health and safety reasons.
No Agent Property may disclose or receive personal information or documents about you to/from:
- credit providers or credit reporting agencies for the purposes permitted under the Privacy Act;
- law enforcement agencies to assist in the prevention of criminal activities;
Unless you consent, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties, other than those who have contracted with No Agent Property to keep the information confidential, or who are subject to obligations to protect your personal information.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Application Privacy Statement
No Agent Property will be using a Facebook application “NAP/NAB Listing Push” to push listing information into our Facebook Groups and Page “No Agent Property”.
The Facebook app will also use property listing information from the No Agent Property database to create dynamic ads.
Would the app collect personal information?
The Facebook app will not be collecting any users personal information such as your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public or private.
However, if you choose to display your name and phone number publicly on your No Agent Property listing, this information will remain on the link shared to Facebook.
commission saved in 12 months$313,209,892
commission saved since 99$619,046,424
sold since 9913540