Private Lifestyle Sold By Owner In St Arnaud, Victoria
Private Property For Sold:
RE-FURBISHED WEATHERBOARD HOME ON APPROXIMATELY 50 ACRES (LEVEL CROPPING LAND)
This renovated weatherboard home set on 50 acres has everything ready for you to move in. Centrally situated just 10-15 minutes from both St Arnaud and Charlton, so you have the convenience of either town. The acreage is ideal for cropping and has stock (double) fencing all around. It is currently earning an income of approximately $5,000 per annum.
Our home comprises:-
* 2 large bedrooms
* Games room
* Large kitchen which has been recently refurbished with electric cooking.
* Lounge with Coonara wood heater and a recently re-modelled fireplace.
* Split system air conditioner.
* Bathroom /toilet which has been renovated with an extra large shower. Gas hot water.
* Pantry/laundry area.
* Double glass sliding doors facing out to acreage
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Insulation and newly installed satellite broadband.
- Property ID: 1734
- Type: Lifestyle
- Land Detail: 50 acre
- Bedrooms : 2
Due Diligence Checklist
Before you buy a home or vacant residential land, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it.
For more information click here.