Private House Sold By Owner In Marlo, Victoria
Private Property Sold:
Marlo 3888 VIC
4 BEDROOM HOME WITH BEAUTIFUL SURROUNDINGS AND SEA VIEWS
Very comfortable 4 bedroom home with some sea views at the rear!
Lovely outlook and tranquil place to live! This 4 bedroom home with bull nose roof / verandah sits on a block 168' by 78' and comprises:-
* Polished wood floors in main areas
* Carpet in the bedrooms.
* Corner Spa bath in the main bathroom which has a toilet
* Second internal toilet
* Laundry is compact with sliding doors to hide it neatly away.
* Pine cupboards in kitchen with good Whitegoods including microwave, fridge, new washing machine, dryer.* All rooms have curtains.
* There is a roomy garage
* Garden shed * plenty of room for parking in the driveway.
Marlo is a beautiful spot with a small community of people. It has a Primary school, 2 general stores, one of which has the post office and newsagency, hotel that has nice meals and the town now boasts a
- Property ID: 2463
- Type: House
- Bedrooms : 4
Due Diligence Checklist
Before you buy a home or vacant residential land, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it.
For more information click here.