Private House Sold By Owner In Forbes, New South Wales
Private Property Sold:
Forbes 2871 NSW
3 BEDROOM BRICK HOME SET ON 725M2 BLOCK - LOCATED IN CUL-DE-SAC - NOTHING MORE TO DO!
Situated in a nice quiet cul-de-sac, 3 kilometres from the CBD, this 3 bedroom brick home is only 10 years old. The home is situated out of flood zones and the front overlooks vacant paddocks. This home is ideal for a small family and anyone that has a hobby requiring plenty of space as it has fantastic shedding and garages
There is nothing for you to do, except move in.
The home comprises:-
* 3 bedrooms all with BIRs
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling system (services the whole house).
* Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms.
* Open plan kitchen and dining area. Kitchen with pantry and modern lay-out.
* Central bathroom
* Separate Lounge Room
* Internal Laundry, with access to the two car garage
* Stylish front view with flourishing gardens and concrete driveways.
* External Patio
* Huge shed (5.2 x 9m) with lean-too
- Property ID: 6218
- Type: House
- Land Detail: 725 squareMeter
- Bedrooms : 3
- Garages : 5