Our Real Estate Licenses
Please note that it is an unavoidable requirement of the real estate portal (realestate.com.au) that any agent-assisted sale companies or mainstream real estate agencies must have individual real estate licenses in every state or territory in which they advertise listings. For example, to advertise a property situated in Queensland, you must hold a valid Queensland license. To advertise a Victorian property, you must hold a separate Victorian real estate license, and so on…
No Agent Property hold a current license for every Australian state and territory, through our licensee and director Stan Iskhakbaev.
This licensing and annual renewal costs the company about $10,000 per annum, but is required in order to keep the many thousands of listings which No Agent Property advertises for its clients throughout Australia. Please do not ever list your property with an online company suggesting it can place your property on realestate.com.au in any state until and unless you have established a positive record of the company and confirmed that it holds all 8 (6 state and 2 territories) licenses.
Real Estate Licenses By State
- REAL ESTATE LICENSE IN QUEENSLAND
- REAL ESTATE LICENSE IN VICTORIA
- REAL ESTATE LICENSE IN NEW SOUTH WALES
- REAL ESTATE LICENSE IN AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
- REAL ESTATE LICENSE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- REAL ESTATE LICENSE IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- REAL ESTATE LICENSE IN NORTHERN TERRITORY
- REAL ESTATE LICENSE IN TASMANIA