Private Property For Sale By Owner In Ingham, Queensland
Private Property Sale:
Ingham 4850 QLD
50 HECTARES OF SANDY LOAM SOIL
353 Legges Road HINCHINBROOK DISTRICT
Situated just 18kms East of Ingham township (10-15mins), this 50 hectares of sandy loam soil currently under cane and small crops. In flood times there is always access to town.
* Fully irrigatable
* Pumping shed - electric pump
* Underground mains
* 400m 6" hard hose southern cross irrigator.
* Fresh water ALL year round to irrigate whenever you like
* Even has water in Hinchinbrook's driest years.
* Close to waterhole is 20 x 12m shed
* 12X12m are living quarters.
* Another shed for machinery
* Machinery and implements included
Established fruit trees including tropical fruit. Waterhole is full of bird life and fish, birds often nest all year round and full of plenty of various freshwater fish.
Property is close to Forrest Beach - about 2km from back of property direct line. 1 km f
- Property ID: 8403
- Type: Property
- Land Detail: 124 acre
Warning to real estate agents
Genuine enquiries only.
Any attempt to solicit business will be in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are “Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose.”
All such violations will be reported to ACMA.