Private Mixed Farming Property For Sale By Owner In Warroo, New South Wales
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Private Property Sale:
449 Willawang Road Warroo NSW 2871
Mixed Farming/Cattle Enterprise or Commodity Trading - 1,262.36 Acres with home
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20165
Land Size 510.83 Hectares - 1,262.36 Acres
Located 50 k’s from Forbes which is one of the biggest livestock selling centres in NSW.
This property is highly capitalised with excellent working improvements for a cattle enterprise or commodity trading.
* Soils vary from a red loam to a rich heavy clay loam.
* Pasture improvements include Lucern, subclover, rye grass , phalaris, arrow leaf clover & trefoil medic
* Included is a water licence of 510 ML from the Jemalong Irrigation Scheme.
* Renovated 4 bedroom home with 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms with 3 metre verandahs wrapping around 3 sides of the home.
* Large manicured yard with sprinkler system & new planting of trees.
* Heating & Cooling for home is Gas, Wood fire, Reverse cycle & evaporative a
- Property ID: 20165
- Type: Mixed Farming
- Address: 449 Willawang Road Warroo NSW 2871
- Land Detail: 1262.4 acre
- Bedrooms : 4
- Bathrooms : 2
- Garages : 11
- Rain Water Tanks :Yes
- Woodfire / Heating :Yes
- Spring / Bore Water :Yes
- Water Allocation :Yes
- Residential Buildings :Yes
Warroo suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Warroo
- Matthew Linsdell
- P: 0447 880 940
Warning to real estate agents
Genuine enquiries only.
Any attempt to solicit business will be in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are “Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose.”
All such violations will be reported to ACMA.