Business For Sale, Airlie Beach Queensland
SITUATED IN CANNONVALE / AIRLIE BEACH (WHITSUNDAYS)
8 Images. Click to Enlarge.
AIRLIE BEACH - BUSH VILLAGE BUDGET CABINS - SELLING FREEHOLD! -
HAS BEEN REDUCED TO SELL!
Take advantage of the ECONOMICAL times to now buy in Queensland. OWNERS ARE SELLING DUE TO RETIREMENT AFTER 17 YEARS OF RUNNING THIS SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS!
For those seeking a wonderful lifestyle, this great business with fantastic benefits is being sold FREEHOLD!
The Great Barrier Reef is at your front doorstep and the Rainforest at the rear. Airlie Beach is a safe living environment. Bush Village has unlimited business potential and future development opportunities. Your perks on the weekends are experiencing and enjoying all the different trips and activities on offer – these fun times are free of charge to enable you to gain a solid working knowledge of these products. These Tour Sales are commissionable and add another lucrative dimension to your accommodation sales. It is also a great way to meet and establish new friendships. Tropical lifestyle, unpolluted air, no traffic congestion, familiar smiling faces and lots of sunshine all wrapped up in a strong community spirit.
Put simply, it DOESN’T GET ANY BETTER!!!!!! Catch the dream: live it: sell for a goldmine in the uptimes.
PROPERTY DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:-
- 4264 sq.m. land - 200 metres off main Highway and across the road from the ocean
- 18 independant Cabins with in-house Tour Sale booking Shop
- Residential Liquor Licence
- swimming pool & spa
- Guest laundry
- communal lounge & kitchen area
- 2 bedroom accommodation house on site
We have a business website (which is included in the sale). Please visit us by clicking on website link below. Or call owner today to find out more.
The Whitsunday region is located on the central - north coast of Queensland, Australia. A developing region with a population in excess of 32,000. Despite recent natural occurrences, this region continues to grow and is becoming a destination of choice for investors, industry and lifestyle living.
The region includes: Bowen, Cannonvale, Proserpine, Airlie Beach, Collinsville, Whitsunday Islands and Beach and Hinterland settlements.
The Whitsunday region has grown an average of 2.4 per cent over the last 5 years and is predicated to continue to grow at a steady pace as it has a diverse range of industries, locations and the perfect climate.
The region has a diverse economic base which includes:
- An internationally recognised and expanding coal industry
- A well developed and diverse manufacturing sector that includes a broad range of companies providing infrastructure support to the mining and construction industry.
- A wide range of agricultural industries including cattle, sugar, fruit and vegetable crops and aquaculture.
- A strong tourism industry
Contact the owner