Please enter a search details
Private Under 20 Acres For Sale By Owner In Jimboomba, Queensland
Current Zoning: Rural Residential A (550)
Whether you are interested in vineyards or not, this lovely piece of paradise is ideal to build your dream home and to invest for your future. It is situated just five minutes to Jimboomba, one hour to Brisbane and only one and a half hours to the Gold Coast. This fantastic beautiful well looked after property is located in a huge population growth area between Yarrabilba and Flagstone.
Current structure includes:-
- 10 Acres of vacant land and this superb property will never flood.
- Owner keeps the five star property in immaculate conditon with no junk, rubbish tip, dumped cars, old tyres, old wire, rocks, stumps or tree branches anywhere. There is also no long grass hiding anything undernealth it such as rocks. Thus you won't be wrecking your mower or slasher when you mow the property.
- There is two hand built and secure lockable sheds built the proper and old fashioned way, which won't fall down and made to last for generations. One shed is 5.1m x 7.2m and the other shed is 9m x 4m both with concrete floors. Power and lights are connected to both sheds.
- This great property has a north facing vineyard (growing red grapes) with a gently sloping land to the south (about a one metre elevation). There are no steep gullys or hills and you can walk around it easily. The vineyard is fully netted and irrigated from a large dam or bore water can also be used if needed, plus town water is available for connection right outside the front gate if desired. Four rainwater tanks can also be used.
- This magnificent property is fully fenced and kept to a high standard with no noxious weeds (such as Lantana) and the grassed areas surrounding the vineyard and sheds are kept in immaculate condition. Theres also an area where you can practice your golf putting.
- The soils have been improved with organic manures and no chemical fertilisers have been used, thus there is improved established pastures such as kikuyu, phalaris, paspalum and rhodes grasses.
- There is excellent managed firebreak and you can drive right around the whole property.
- There are fruit trees to harvest plus cherry tomatoes thrive on the property and there is plenty of firewood to use for your wood heater (you will never have to buy firewood again).
- There is very good mobile and Internet reception on the property.
- All the hard work has been done by the smart owner who has magnificiently set this property up from nothing, to what it is today and its time for the owner to retire, enjoy life and to travel around the world. Or you have to do is some mowing to maintain this beautiful property and if want to you can build your dream home. The property is quite special as it is set against a nice well maintained remnant forest. So whether you are seeking a lifestyle opportunity or possible future development (stca) approval required, then you should not go past this property.
This form is for genuine enquiries only.
Any attempt to solicit business will be in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are “Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose.”
All such violations will be reported to ACMA.
Introducing No Agent Business
Sell Your Business or Commercial Property Privately