Please enter a search details
Private Under 20 Acres For Sale By Owner In Jimboomba, Queensland
Whether you are interested in vineyards or not, this lovely piece of paradise is ideal to build your dream home and to invest for your future. It is situated just five minutes to Jimboomba, one hour to Brisbane and only one and a half hours to the Gold Coast. This fantastic beautiful well looked after property is located in a huge population growth area between Yarrabilba and Flagstone.
- 10 Acres of vacant land with no easements and this superb property will never flood.
- Owner keeps the five star property in immaculate condition.
- There is two excellent hand built and secure locked sheds both with concrete floors. Power and lights are connected and used in both sheds.
- This great property has a north facing vineyard (growing red grapes) with a gently sloping land down to the back of the property and you can walk around it easily. The vineyard is fully netted and irrigated from a large dam or bore water can also be used if needed, plus town water is available for connection right outside the front gate if desired. Four good rainwater tanks can also be used.
- This magnificent property is fully fenced and kept to a high standard with no noxious weeds (such as Lantana) and the grassed areas surrounding the vineyard and sheds are kept in immaculate condition. There’s also an area where you can practice your golf putting.
- The soils have been improved with organic manures and no chemical fertilizers have been used, thus there are improved established pastures such as kikuyu, phalaris, paspalum and Rhodes grasses.
- There is an excellent well managed firebreak right around the whole property and you can also drive right around the whole property.
- There are fruit trees to harvest, plus cherry tomatoes which thrive on the property.
- There is plenty of firewood to use for your wood heater (you will never have to buy firewood again) plus a huge well maintained firepit at the back of the property which is well away from any neighbours.
- There is very good mobile and Internet reception on the property.
- A brand new seven eleven service station has just opened up the road.
- All the hard work has been done by the smart owner who has magnificently set this property up from nothing to what it is today and the owner now wants to retire, enjoy life and to travel around the world. Or you have to do is some mowing to maintain this beautiful property and if want to you can build your dream home or hold onto it for a great future investment. The property is quite special as it is set against a nice well maintained remnant forest. So whether you are seeking a lifestyle opportunity then you should not go past this property.
This form is for genuine enquiries only.
Any attempt to solicit business will be in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are “Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose.”
All such violations will be reported to ACMA.
Introducing No Agent Business
Sell Your Business or Commercial Property Privately