Please enter a search details
Private House For Sale By Owner In Ashgrove, Queensland
Celia Street is in an exclusive pocket of Ashgrove, a few minutes' walk to the local community and only 5km to CBD. Sitting proudly on a large 607 sqm block, the home has been re-built in 2012 and renovated recently offering plenty of space inside and out. Spacious, stylish and low maintenance – a home that fulfils the requirements of modern families.
Property features: - A big two floor house with separate living, dining and kitchen areas upstairs and downstairs.
- The big living area on the upper level opens out to a large deck including pavilion through bi-fold glass doors and windows. The large entertainer's upper deck overlooks the grassy back yard and above ground swimming SPA.
- A second living area downstairs flows to the front deck enjoying views of the front garden and quiet street. Skylights above the stairs brightens up living areas downstairs and upstairs...
- 3-4 bedrooms are located on the upper level and 2 big bedrooms are at the quiet back corner downstairs. Every bedroom features built-in wardrobe, large window and ceiling fan.
- The master suite offers an independent large wardrobe room, an individual study area and fully new renovated bathroom. The bedroom opposite can also be turned to a dressing room to enable a full enclosed luxury master suite!
- The gourmet kitchen boasts granite style bench, plenty of white cupboards and premium appliances including a 90cm standalone stainless steel gas cooker and dishwasher.
- All three bathrooms are modern and large, fitted with contemporary fixtures and fittings. - The separate laundry room is big and offers custom cabinetry and a large built-in shelf. It is also a perfect location for tools, camping equipment and bikes.
- A solar panel system means minimal power bills.
- A cover carport with double space, automatic gate and internal access.
- The property is fully enclosed to provide a quiet and secure environment. The location: - This stunning home is located in the catchment areas for Oakleigh State School and Kelvin Grove State College. - You are close to Dorrington Park, Marist Brothers College, Mount St Michaels College, Ashgrove State School, St Finbarr's Catholic Primary School, Mater Dei primary School and GPS Sporting Grounds. - Only several minute walk to Ashgrove centre community including Woolworth, Coles, ALDI and other local shops and restaurants. - Public transport provides easy access to the CBD within 15 minutes and surrounding suburbs. A home of this calibre, with such attention to detail, is so often admired but rarely made available. For the local families hooked on the Ashgrove lifestyle looking to upgrade or for families wanting to join the community, there is no better opportunity to find the perfect family base. Ashgrove is ranked among Brisbane's most desirable suburbs. This prestigious family home is move-in ready and offers an enviable lifestyle just moments from some of Ashgrove's best cafes and restaurants including The Grove, Tutto Caffe Espresso Bar, Milk, The Hub and Junk Bar. Also within easy reach are Rosalie's brilliant restaurants, cafes and gourmet food outlets, fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, upmarket boutiques, variety shopping and entertainment venues, Milton's Park Road and the specialty shops of the Toowong Shopping Centre. The Bronco's Rugby League Club is in Red Hill. This is a rare opportunity to buy into the much sought after Ashgrove lifestyle. This property will not last!
41 Celia Street Ashgrove QLD
This form is for genuine enquiries only.
Any attempt to solicit business will be in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are “Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose.”
All such violations will be reported to ACMA.
Introducing No Agent Business
Sell Your Business or Commercial Property Privately