Please enter a search details
Private House For Sale By Owner In Katoomba, New South Wales
On a quiet street of friendly and community-minded neighbours, this recently updated property, set behind a flaming photinia hedge, features large living spaces, ducted gas heating and a sun-drenched, north facing backyard. Lighten your carbon footprint with solar panels, gas-boosted solar hot water, mature fruit trees and raised veggie beds.
Katoomba offers all the conveniences of a larger centre, with three major supermarkets, Target and Big W, Bunnings and Mitre 10, yet within easy reach of bushwalks and waterfalls, set within the stunning, World Heritage listed national park.
Floor plan available on request.
- Solar panels and gas-boosted solar hot water
- Ducted central heating and slow combustion wood heater
- Potential for fourth bedroom.
- New carpet
- Built-in wardrobes, storage and loft beds (removable if preferred)
- Mature fruit trees (apples, pears, apricot, nectarine, hazelnut, mulberry, plum, orange, mandarin, lemon) raised vegetable gardens and chook house
- Corner block and north facing backyard
- Zoned R2 allowing granny flat STCA and/or studio.
- Easy walking distance to town, railway station and bus stop, multiplex cinema, tennis courts, neighbourhood centre, fitness gym, climbing gym, junior skate park and off-leash dog park.
- Short walk to excellent local primary school with its strong focus on creative and performing arts, and the highly regarded KU Bilya Gulyungurri pre-school and co-located community hub.
21 Letitia Street Katoomba NSW
This form is for genuine enquiries only.
Any attempt to solicit business will be in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are “Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose.”
All such violations will be reported to ACMA.
Introducing No Agent Business
Sell Your Business or Commercial Property Privately