Please enter a search details
Private Mixed Farming For Sale By Owner In Warroo, New South Wales
Land Size 510.83 Hectares - 1,262.36 Acres
Located 50 k’s from Forbes which is one of the biggest livestock selling centres in NSW.
This property is highly capitalised with excellent working improvements for a cattle enterprise or commodity trading.
* Soils vary from a red loam to a rich heavy clay loam. * Pasture improvements include Lucern, subclover, rye grass , phalaris, arrow leaf clover & trefoil medic* Included is a water licence of 510 ML from the Jemalong Irrigation Scheme.
* Renovated 4 bedroom home with 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms homestead with 3 metre verandahs wrapping around 3 sides of the home. * Large manicured yard with sprinkler system & new planting of trees. * Heating & Cooling for home is Gas, Wood fire, Reverse cycle & evaporative air conditioning. House has both bore & tank water.* 3 Bay vehicle garage to the Side of the house with another 8 bay vehicle garage with 3 lock up bays all with concrete flooring.
* All earthworks are complete for a 1000 head cattle feed lot with drainage to effluent dams. Only thing required to complete the feedlot is the yard construction. Was previously licenced but has now lapsed.
* 5 silage pits approximately 125m x 21m.
* 100m x 24m Hay shed, enclosed one side with 2 x 100,000 L rain water tanks.* Fully enclosed feed shed 26m x 22m with heavy duty concrete floor.* New large capacity cattle yards with sprinkler system throughout. Partially under cover with concrete working area.* 15m x 8m Shed, enclosed 3 sides. * 8 x 150 Ton capacity conical based silos with conveyor system connecting 5.* 60 Ton weighbridge with office.* 22m x 20m bulk fertiliser shed enclosed 3 sides with concrete floor.* Reticulated water to paddocks through a 2 inch poly system connected to concrete troughs which are fed from a stock and domestic bore. * 358 Acres of flood irrigation .272 Acres of which was laid out to grow corn & sorghum & the rest of the irrigation is for Lucerne production. The irrigation flats are all gravity fed from 2 x HVO outlets & 2 x water wheels. * Re-circulation irrigation drain with concrete pad for re-circulation pump.* New to excellent fencing.* Excellent Gravel roads to access wet or dry.* Loading Ramp.
449 Willawang Road Warroo NSW
This form is for genuine enquiries only.
Any attempt to solicit business will be in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are “Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose.”
All such violations will be reported to ACMA.
Introducing No Agent Business
Sell Your Business or Commercial Property Privately